Geologic map of the Red Bluff 30ʹ x 60ʹ quadrangle, California
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Denver, CO : Map Distribution [distributor]
- Resource Type:
Additional/Related Title Information
- Full Title:
- Geologic map of the Red Bluff 30ʹ x 60ʹ quadrangle, California / U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; by M.C. Blake, Jr. [and others].
- Series Titles:
- Geologic investigations series ; map I-2542
Miscellaneous investigations series ; map I-2542
Geologic investigations series ; I-2542.
Miscellaneous investigations series (Geological Survey (U.S.)) ; map I-2542.
- Variant Titles:
- Title from margin of envelope: Geologic map, Red Bluff 30ʹ x 60ʹ quadrangle, California 1:100,000
- Additional Author/Creators:
- Blake, Clark
- Physical Type/Description:
- 1 map : color ; 56 x 86 cm, on sheet 127 x 92 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm + 1 pamphlet (15 pages ; 28 cm).
- General Note:
Relief shown by contours.
Includes 1 location map, 1 index map, 1 remote-sensing image, and 1 ancillary map.
- Additional Physical Form:
- Also available via the Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 5/2/08: http://geopubs.wr.usgs.gov/i-map/i2542/; current access via PURL.
- Catalog ID (MMSID):
- OCLC Number:
- Export as RIS
Direct LinkDirect Link URL
- Staff View