Quaternary geologic map of the Platte River 4° x 6° quadrangle, United States
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, VA : The Survey ; Denver, CO : For sale by Map Distribution, 1994
- Resource Type:
Additional/Related Title Information
- Full Title:
- Quaternary geologic map of the Platte River 4° x 6° quadrangle, United States / U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; state compilations by James B. Swineheart [and others] ; edited and integrated by Gerald M. Richmond ; prepared in cooperation with the University of Nebraska, Conservation and Survey Division [and others].
- Series Titles:
- Miscellaneous investigations series ; map I-1420 (NK-14)
Quaternary geologic atlas of the United States
Quaternary geologic atlas of the United States.
Miscellaneous investigations series (Geological Survey (U.S.)) ; map I-1420 (NK-14)
- Variant Titles:
- Platte River 4° x 6° quadrangle
- Additional Author/Creators:
Richmond, Gerald Martin, 1914-
Swinehart, James B.
University of Nebraska--Lincoln. Conservation and Survey Division
Geology, Structural--Middle West--Maps
- Physical Type/Description:
- 1 map : color ; 45 x 52 cm, on sheet 92 x 140 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- General Note:
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
Margin title: Platte River 4° x 6° quadrangle.
- Catalog ID (MMSID):
- OCLC Number:
- Export as RIS
Direct LinkDirect Link URL
- Staff View