Topographic map of the Amenthes Northeast quadrangle (MC-14 NE) of Mars
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Denver, CO : For sale by Map Distribution
- Resource Type:
Additional/Related Title Information
- Full Title:
- Topographic map of the Amenthes Northeast quadrangle (MC-14 NE) of Mars / U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; prepared for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Series Titles:
- I ; 2134 (MC-14 NE)
Atlas of Mars, 1:2,000,000 topographic series
Geological Survey (U.S.). Atlas of Mars. 1:2,000,000 topographic series ; MC-14 NE.
Miscellaneous investigations series (Geological Survey (U.S.)) ; map I-2134.
- Variant Titles:
- Amenthes Northeast quadrangle (MC-14 NE) of Mars, topographic map
- Additional Author/Creators:
United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Planetary Geology Program (U.S.)
- Topographic maps
- Mars (Planet)--Maps
- Physical Type/Description:
- 1 map ; 43 x 59 cm, on sheet 81 x 66 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm
- General Note:
Relief shown by contours.
"Contour interval 1000 meters."
Coordinates shown as: (W 247.5°--E 225°/N 30°--S 15°).
"Prepared on behalf of the Planetary Geology Program, Solar System Exploration Division, Office of Space Science, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, under contract W 15,814."
- Catalog ID (MMSID):
- OCLC Number:
- Export as RIS
Direct LinkDirect Link URL
- Staff View