Controlled photomosaic of the MTM 00112 quadrangle, Pavonis Mons Region of Mars
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Denver, CO : For sale by Map Distribution
- Resource Type:
Additional/Related Title Information
- Full Title:
- Controlled photomosaic of the MTM 00112 quadrangle, Pavonis Mons Region of Mars / U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; prepared for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Series Titles:
- Atlas of Mars, 1:500,000 topographic series
I ; 2249
Geological Survey (U.S.). Atlas of Mars. 1:500,000 topographic series ; MTM 00112.
Miscellaneous investigations series (Geological Survey (U.S.)) ; map I-2249.
- Variant Titles:
- Pavonis Mons region of Mars, controlled photomosaic
- Additional Author/Creators:
Planetary Geology Program (U.S.)
United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Pavonis Mons Region (Mars)--Maps
- Physical Type/Description:
- 1 remote-sensing image ; 61 x 62 cm, on sheet 97 x 68 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm
- General Note:
Coordinates shown as: W 115°--W 110°/N 2.5°--S 2.5°.
"Prepared on behalf of the Planetary Geology Program, Solar System Exploration Division, Office of Space Science ... under contract W-15,814."
"M 500k 00/112 CM, 1992."
Index map location: MC-9 (Tharsis) and MC-17 (Phoenicis Lacus).
- Catalog ID (MMSID):
- OCLC Number:
- Export as RIS
Direct LinkDirect Link URL
- Staff View