Controlled photomosaic of the MTM -40307 quadrangle, western Hellas Planitia region of Mars
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Denver, CO : For sale by Map Distribution
- Resource Type:
Additional/Related Title Information
- Full Title:
- Controlled photomosaic of the MTM -40307 quadrangle, western Hellas Planitia region of Mars / U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; prepared for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Series Titles:
- Atlas of Mars, 1:500,000 topographic series
I ; 2335
Geological Survey (U.S.). Atlas of Mars. 1:500,000 topographic series ; MTM -40307.
Miscellaneous investigations series (Geological Survey (U.S.)) ; map I-2335.
- Variant Titles:
- Western Hellas Planitia region of Mars, controlled photomosaic
- Additional Author/Creators:
United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Planetary Geology Program (U.S.)
Hellas Planitia (Mars)--Remote-sensing images
Hellas Planitia (Mars)--Maps
Mars (Planet)--Remote-sensing images
- Physical Type/Description:
- 1 remote-sensing image ; 49 x 61 cm, on sheet 97 x 59 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm
- General Note:
Coordinates shown as: W 310°--E 305°/N -37.5°--S -47.5°.
"Prepared on behalf of the Planetary Geology Program, Solar System Exploration Division, Office of Space Science, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, under contract W-15,814."
"M 500k -40/307 CM, 1993."
Index map location: MC-27 (Noachis).
- Catalog ID (MMSID):
- OCLC Number:
- Export as RIS
Direct LinkDirect Link URL
- Staff View