Development and application of watershed regressions for pesticides (WARP) for estimating atrazine concentration distributions in streams
- Larson, Steven J.
- Sacramento, Calif. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2004
- Resource Type:
Additional/Related Title Information
- Full Title:
- Development and application of watershed regressions for pesticides (WARP) for estimating atrazine concentration distributions in streams / by Steven J. Larson, Charles G. Crawford, and Robert J. Gilliom ; prepared in cooperation with U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Series Titles:
- Water-resources investigations report ; 03-4047
Water-resources investigations report ; 03-4047.
- Additional Author/Creators:
Crawford, Charles G. (Charles Gene)
Gilliom, Robert J.
National Water-Quality Assessment Program (U.S.)
United States. Environmental Protection Agency
Geological Survey (U.S.)
Atrazine--Environmental aspects--Mathematical models
- Physical Type/Description:
- x, 68 pages : illustrations, maps (some color) ; 28 cm.
- General Note:
Shipping list no.: 2004-0150-P.
"National Water-Quality Assessment Program."
- Additional Physical Form:
- Also available via Internet at the USGS web site. Address as of 06/24/04: http://water.usgs.gov/pubs/wri/wri034047/wrir03404 7.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Catalog ID (MMSID):
- OCLC Number:
- Export as RIS
Direct LinkDirect Link URL
- Staff View