Atlas of the shallow-water benthic habitats of the main Hawaiian Islands
- United States. National Ocean Service
- [Washington, D.C.?] : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, 
- Resource Type:
Where to find it
Additional/Related Title Information
- Full Title:
- Atlas of the shallow-water benthic habitats of the main Hawaiian Islands / U.S. Department of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Service, National Centers for Coastal Ocean Science, Center for Coastal Monitoring and Assessment, Biogeography Branch
- Series Titles:
- NOAA technical memorandum NOS NCCOS ; 61
NOAA technical memorandum NOS NCCOS ; 61.
- Additional Author/Creators:
United States. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
United States. Office of Ocean and Coastal Resource Management. Sanctuary Programs Division
United States. National Ocean Service. Biogeography Branch
- Remote-sensing maps
Benthos--Habitat--North Pacific Ocean--Maps
Coral reefs and islands--Hawaii--Maps
- Table of Contents:
- Disclaimer -- Citation -- Acknowledgements -- Related products -- Introduction -- Methods: Classification scheme -- Methods: Product development -- Map uses -- References -- Benthic habitat maps for the main Hawaiian islands.
- Physical Type/Description:
- 1 atlas ( 331 pages) : digital, PDF file, color illustrations, color maps
- Technical Note:
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- General Note:
Title from title screen (viewed on August 19, 2008).
- Additional Physical Form:
- Also available online in HTML and PDF format via National Centers for Coastal Ocean Science (U.S.) home page.
- Catalog ID (MMSID):
- OCLC Number: