Building a railway, Bourne to Saxby
- Woodbridge, Suffolk, UK : Lincoln Record Society : The Society for Lincolnshire History and Archaeology : Boydell Press, 2009
- Resource Type:
Additional/Related Title Information
- Full Title:
- Building a railway, Bourne to Saxby / edited by Stewart Squires and Ken Hollamby ; [photographs by Charles Stansfield Wilson].
- Series Titles:
- The publications of the Lincoln Record Society, v. 98
Publications of the Lincoln Record Society ; v. 98.
- Related/Included Titles:
- Bourne to Saxby.
- Additional Author/Creators:
Squires, Stewart E.
Wilson, Charles Stansfield, 1844-1893
Rhodes, John. Bourne to Saxby
Lincoln Record Society
Society for Lincolnshire History and Archaeology
Midland Railway Company--History--19th century
Lincolnshire (England)--History--19th century
Lincolnshire (England)--History--19th century--Pictorial works
- Physical Type/Description:
- 151 p. : ill. (some col.), maps (some col.) ; 34 cm.
- General Note:
- Includes (as Appendix C): Bourne to Saxby / John Rhodes. Originally published: Boston, England : KMS Books, 1989.
- Catalog ID (MMSID):
- OCLC Number:
- Export as RIS
Direct LinkDirect Link URL
- Staff View