Encyclopedia of African American education
- Los Angeles : SAGE, ©2010
- Resource Type:
Additional/Related Title Information
- Full Title:
- Encyclopedia of African American education edited by Kofi Lomotey
- Related/Included Titles:
- Journal of Negro education.
- Additional Author/Creators:
- Lomotey, Kofi
- African Americans--Education--Encyclopedias
- Table of Contents:
- v. 1. A-R -- v. 2. S-Z.
- Key features of this two-volume encyclopedia about the education of African Americans include: highlighting individuals, organizations and publications with significant impact; discussions of curriculum, theories, and alternative models of education; addresssing the topics of gender and sexual orientation, religion, and the media.--Adapted from back cover.
- Physical Type/Description:
- 1 online resource (2 volumes (xxvi, 1111 pages)).
- General Note:
"A SAGE reference publication."
Contains tables of contents for the Journal of Negro Education, v. 1-77 (1932-2008).
- Local Note:
- Available to current Emory faculty, students and staff.
- Catalog ID (MMSID):
- OCLC Number:
- Export as RIS
Direct LinkDirect Link URL
- Staff View