Unconsolidated aquifers in Tompkins County, New York
- Geological Survey (U.S.), cartographer
- Reston, Virginia : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2000
- Resource Type:
Additional/Related Title Information
- Full Title:
- Unconsolidated aquifers in Tompkins County, New York / by Todd S. Miller
- Series Titles:
- Water-resources investigations report ; 00-4211
Water-resources investigations report ; 00-4211.
- Additional Author/Creators:
Miller, Todd S., cartographer
Tompkins County (N.Y.). Department of Planning
Aquifers--New York (State)--Tompkins County--Maps
Wells--New York (State)--Tompkins County--Maps
Geology--New York (State)--Tompkins County--Maps
Landforms--New York (State)--Maps
- Physical Type/Description:
- 1 online resource (1 map) : color
- General Note:
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
Also shows wells.
Includes text and source-materials note.
Ancillary maps: Figure 1. Physiographic features of New York State -- Figure 2. Generalized geologic map of Tompkins County, New York.
"Prepared in cooperation with Tompkins County Department of Planning."
- Catalog ID (MMSID):
- OCLC Number: