Bathymetry and selected perspective views of sea floor north and west of Maui, Hawaii
- Geological Survey (U.S.), cartographer
- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2000
- Resource Type:
Additional/Related Title Information
- Full Title:
- Bathymetry and selected perspective views of sea floor north and west of Maui, Hawaii / by James V. Gardner ... [and three others].
- Series Titles:
- Water-resources investigations report ; 00-4046
Water-resources investigations report ; 00-4046.
- Additional Author/Creators:
- Gardner, James V., cartographer
Ocean bottom--Hawaii--Maui Region--Maps
- Table of Contents:
- Sheet 1. Bathymetry -- Sheet 2. Perspective views.
- Physical Type/Description:
- 1 online resource (2 maps on 2 sheets) : color
- General Note:
Depths shown by bathymetric tints, shading, and isolines.
"Multibeam-bathymetry data was acquired in early 1998 by U.S. Geological Survey in cooperation with University of New Brunswick"--Sheet 1.
"Base from U.S. Geological Survey digital data, 1:24,000 and 1:100,000, 1969-85. Universal Transverse Mercator Projection, Zone 4, WGS84 spheroid"--Sheet 1.
"Pixel resolution is 20 meters"--Sheet 1.
Includes 10 color oblique perspective inset views and location map.
- Catalog ID (MMSID):
- OCLC Number:
- Export as RIS
Direct LinkDirect Link URL
- Staff View