Altitude and configuration of the top of the Floridan aquifer, Duval County, Florida
- Geological Survey (U.S.), cartographer
- [Reston, Va.] : Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey, 1978
- Resource Type:
Additional/Related Title Information
- Full Title:
- Altitude and configuration of the top of the Floridan aquifer, Duval County, Florida / by G.W. Leve
- Series Titles:
- Water resources investigation / U.s. Geological Survey ; 77-114
Water-resources investigations report ; 77-114.
- Additional Author/Creators:
Leve, Gilbert W. (Gilbert Warren), 1928-, cartographer
Jacksonville (Fla.). Public Works Department
- Geological maps
Geology, Structural--Florida--Duval County--Maps
Geology, Structural--Floridan Aquifer--Maps
Duval County (Fla.)--Maps
- Physical Type/Description:
- 1 online resource (1 map) : color
- General Note:
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
"Prepared in cooperation with the City of Jacksonville Department of Public Works."
Includes text and cross section.
- Catalog ID (MMSID):
- OCLC Number:
- Export as RIS
Direct LinkDirect Link URL
- Staff View