Water use in Arkansas, 1981
- Geological Survey (U.S.), cartographer
- [Little Rock, Ark.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1984
- Resource Type:
Where to find it
Additional/Related Title Information
- Full Title:
- Water use in Arkansas, 1981 / by A.P. Hall and T.W. Holland
- Series Titles:
- Water-resources investigation report ; 84-4070
Water-resources investigations report ; 84-4070.
- Related/Included Titles:
- Total water use in Arkansas, 1981 --
Surface-water use in million gallons per day and percent of total surface-water use --
Ground-water use in million gallons per day and percent total ground-water use --
Public supply --
Rural (self-supplied) --
Industrial (self-supplied) --
Hydroelectric power --
- Additional Author/Creators:
Hall, A. P., cartographer
Holland, Terrance W., cartographer
Arkansas Geological Commission
Arkansas Soil and Water Conservation Commission
- Table of Contents:
- Figure 1. Total water use in Arkansas, 1981 -- Figure 2. Surface-water use in million gallons per day and percent of total surface-water use -- Figure 3. Ground-water use in million gallons per day and percent total ground-water use -- Figure 4. Public supply -- Figure 5. Rural (self-supplied) -- Figure 6. Industrial (self-supplied) -- Figure 7. Aquaculture -- Figure 8. Irrigation -- Figure 9. Hydroelectric power -- figure 10. Thermoelectric power.
- Physical Type/Description:
- 1 online resource (8 maps).
- General Note:
"Prepared in cooperation with the Arkansas Geological Commission and Arkansas Soil and Water Conservation Commission."
Includes text and table.
- Catalog ID (MMSID):
- OCLC Number: