Geologic map of Jezero Crater and the Nili Planum area, Mars
- Geological Survey (U.S.), cartographer
- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2020
- Resource Type:
Where to find it
Additional/Related Title Information
- Full Title:
- Geologic map of Jezero Crater and the Nili Planum area, Mars / by Vivian Z. Sun and Kathryn M. Stack ; prepared for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Series Titles:
- Scientific investigations map ; 3464
Scientific investigations map ; 3464.
- Additional Author/Creators:
Sun, Vivian Z., author
Stack, Kathryn M., author
Zigler, J. L., editor
Sullivan, Katie, cartographer
United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Planetary Science Division
United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Planetary Geology and Geophysics Program (U.S.)
United States. Office of Space Science. Solar System Exploration Division
Mars (Planet)--Remote-sensing images
- Physical Type/Description:
- 1 online resource (1 map) : color + 1 pamphlet (iv, 14 pages) + database
- General Note:
Relief shown by shading.
"Prepared on behalf of the Planetary Science Division, Science Mission Directorate, National Aeronautics and Space Administration."
"Edited by J.L. Zigler, digital cartographic production by Katie Sullivan."
Coordinates shown as E 77°--E 77.8°/N 18.6°--N 17.8°.
Includes two cross-sections, fourteen remote-sensing images, and notes.
- Catalog ID (MMSID):
- OCLC Number: